Episode #9: Mild, Spicy, or Suicide?
It’s that part of the year when, if you’re not in the retail world, you just sit back and let the holidays wash over you. Or you can do what we did and go out and snarf down some hot wings.
Listen to the show right from this website! Just click the ‘play’ button in the little application on the left, sit back, and enjoy!
Total running time: 34:06
1. Happy Holidays, Yo
2. Christmas is so over
3. Hardrock, Coco, and Joe, Susie Snowflake, and Frosty the Snowman: #1 with guys who fish
4. The origins of Krusty the Clown
5. Fred Rogers and Joe’s Mom
6. Lisa running naked
7. Our worst dates: Lisa’s prom, Joe’s prom, and Joe’s most memorable eHarmony experience (the story about “Cynthia”)
8. Cheap Date! — Buffalo Joe’s in Evanston
9. Hey to Sean at the Interocitor Cast
10. We have a promo! (Includes this week’s Obligatory Liz and Bob Mention)
11. Christmas gifts for couples redux
12. Our version of A Charlie Brown Christmas
13. Thanks for listening!
14. Zee and Zed promo
“J to the K” by Becky Lynn. Played with the written permission of the artist, or else she would have been grounded for using Joe’s iBook without his permission.
Categorised as: Uncategorized