Episode #6: 600 Christmas Trees Are Missing
Driving through the snow, stolen Nova Scotian Christmas trees, and “Merry Christmas” vs. “Happy Holidays.” It’s all part of building a new tradition. And we reveal why Leonard Cohen never recorded an album of Christmas music.
1. Hi Again!
2. Lisa had a rough commute tonight
3. Canadians on NPR
4. British Columbians have the BEST accents
5. Movie scene reenactment: Hitch
6. Good thing for a long drive: Chuck Schaden
7. We like Canadians, we really do
8. The Holiday Tree at Lisa’s office
9. Beef Jerky at the Shell station in Indiana
10. Download Stan Freberg’s “Green Chri$tma$” RIGHT NOW!
11. “Christmas” vs. “Holiday”
12. Cheap Date! — Fuego in Arlington Heights
13. Joe’s upcoming procedure
14. They’re gonna give Joe a Valium, but Lisa’s not sure she wants to see the effect
15. Thanks for listening!
Total Running Time: 35:56
Categorised as: Uncategorized