Episode #2: The Gender Politics of Beer
1. If we had a beer for every subscriber…
2. Abercrombie followup
3. Cycling class and the music to which we’re subjected
4. “Stars on 45″ = Lame
5. Lisa’s first beer (well, not really)
6. The Land of Chocolate and Community Junk Food in the office
7. The Wonderment of the Ruger
8. Cheap Date! — Los Jardines in Arlington Heights
9. Wine Break/Radio Verite: 2003 Waterbrook Melange from Tuscan Market
10. …but only in the global sense…
11. Breweries want to “class up” beer
12. The Gender Politics of Beer
Our theme song this week is “Replaced by Robots” by lejeune. Hear their music at The Podsafe Music Network.
Note: We discovered a technical glitch that caused the ‘cast to play too fast on some sites. We fixed it.
Categorised as: Uncategorized