You may have noticed the new logo at the top of the page. The reason behind this is the fact that the old graphic never looked right on the Mac, and it really started to bug me. I whipped up a new logo with a font that was similar to the old one, but more importantly, it’s now rendered correctly on all platforms.
I’m going to be tweaking this site while I test Adobe GoLive on the Mac, so you may see a few more changes in the coming weeks.
The other big change is that the main page now forwards to this blog. I figured this just made more sense since it’s the most dynamic page on the site.
Now all I have to do is be more diligent about posting here on a regular basis.